“To sin by silence, when we should protest, makes cowards out of men,” the poet Ella Wheeler Wilcox
These times, these times, these times. Hardly the best of times. Yet still the tale of two cities.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,” John Stuart Mill
The things that that have warranted news items, some repeated, some only small articles. Such little outcry.
- Families seeking refuge imprisoned and raped, tortured, broken.
- Child trafficking by the government—children taken from their parents to be adopted by Christian families.
- The Catholic Church found out beyond imagination in pedophilia, the rape of nuns, and nuns as sex slaves. Belated acknowledgement by at least 20 years because it is a process. A continued defense of the church, the Holy Mother Church. Not a church of God or Christ, but of the Pope.
- A black doll found hanging in a Michigan dorm room. A Chrysler factory where hanging ropes and N—er go home is painted.
- Sex abuse by Buddhist Monks
- Red MAGA hats
- The subjugation of women
- The resurgence of the KKK
- The Lie and liars
- The betrayal and destruction of the Earth
The end of a virtuous state portents the end of the state, according to the Tao.